Tokyo Midtown Management Co., Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd. and was established for the purpose of managing Tokyo Midtown. The company handles events and promotional activities held in Tokyo Midtown, sales promotion plans for commercial outlets located on the premises and other town-management issues as well as facility management. Tokyo Midtown Management Co., Ltd. is in charge of the overall management of Tokyo Midtown.
Tokyo Midtown Management Co., Ltd.
9-7-1 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo
December 3, 2004
Plus 8 others
152 (as of April 2020)
- 1.Sale, leasing, management and operation of real estate properties
- 2.Design, monitoring and subcontracting of construction, interior and exterior decoration, equipment, exterior construction work and development
- 3.Security in general
- 4.Retail business
- 5.Planning, producing, managing and operating events and exhibitions
- 6.Preparing and operating sales promotion plans
- 7.All types of service related to 1-6 above
Business relating to leasing, management and operation of real estate, centered around the town management of "Tokyo Midtown" and "Tokyo Midtown Hibiya." Duties include internal and external finishing, design and management of external construction, and contracted security.