SHOP 11am-9pm | FOOD & DRINK 11am-12pm *Business hours vary from shop to shop.
9-7-1 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo
03-3475-3100 (10:00 - 21:00)
*For step-free access, Hibiya Line passengers are encouraged to go to the ground floor from Roppongi Station
*The above is the estimated travel time from each major station to Tokyo Midtown.
*The fares in brackets are night-time charges
*Time estimates are calculated based on 40km using normal routes
*For more information on charges, please visit www.taxisite.com
*Applicable to shopping on the same day
*Not applicable to shopping done at the Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo or the Suntory Museum of Art
Special parking is available for persons with disabilities. Please notify one of the attendants upon entering the parking area; they will direct you to a space convenient to your destination.
The parking facility is located on second basement floor (B2)B2 Parking Map
- Cards bearing the CHARGE suru*zo logo
- Nanaco card/mobileIf you do not have above-mentioned cards, you can pay by credit card as a visitor.
*The parking area is not exclusive to PHVs, PHEVs, and EVs
1. Tokyo Monorail (From Haneda Airport Terminal 1 or 2 to JR Hamamatsucho Station).
Change at Hamamatsucho Station to the Toei-Oedo Line (From Daimon Station to Roppongi Station)
2. Keikyu Airport Ltd. Express (From Haneda Airport Station to Shinagawa Station).
Change at Shinagawa Station to the JR Yamanote Line (From Shinagawa Station to Ebisu Station). Change at Ebisu Station to the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line (From Ebisu Station to Roppongi Station)
Link to Tokyo International Airport (Haneda Airport) Tokyo International Airport (Haneda Airport)
1. The Narita Express (JR) (From Narita Airport Terminal 1 or 2 to Shinjuku Station).
Change at Shinjuku Station to the Toei-Oedo Line (From Shinjuku Station to Roppongi Station)
2. JR Narita Express (Narita International Airport) - Transfer to Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line (Tokyo Station to Kasumigaseki Station) - Transfer to Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line (Kasumigaseki Station to Roppongi Station)
3. Keisei Skyliner (From Narita Airport Station to Keisei Ueno Station). Change at Ueno Station to the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line (From Ueno Station to Roppongi)
Link to Narita International Airport Narita International Airport