Placing a priority on trust, Tokyo Midtown Management Co., Ltd., (“TMM”) will execute and maintain the following policies for the protection of personal information, to ensure the proper use and management of personal information in compliance of laws, regulations, and standards for protection.
In order to execute this policy, the company will set internal guidelines and a system in regard to the handling of personal information and anonymity processed information (hereafter "personal information etc."), ensure that all company employees (representatives, employees, contracted employees, part-time employees, temporary employees etc.) and all other related parties, including subcontractors etc., are fully aware of them, and maintain and updated them in order to ensure their suitable operation..
1. TMM shall hold personal information within the scope required to achieve the intended use of such information. TMM shall make efforts to keep such information accurate and up-to-date.
2. TMM will adopt proper safety controls and take corrective measures as required to prevent the loss, leakage, damage, falsification, or other misuse of personal information.
3. When TMM entrusts personal information to a third party, it shall supervise that party appropriately to ensure that the information is managed safely.
1. TMM will gather personal information by legal and fair means, and will either clearly indicate the purposes for which such information will be used when it is acquired or make such information available via this website or other means.
2. When TMM acquires personal information by indirect means, it will provide notification regarding the purposes for which the information is to be used and other necessary details via this website or other means.
1. TMM will use personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected.
2. If TMM proposes to use personal information for any purpose other than those for which it was collected, TMM will notify the person in question in advance, and obtain permission.
TMM may provide the personal information it holds to its Group companies, business partners, subcontractors, and other third parties through procedures required by laws, regulations, and other standards.
If the handling of personal information etc. will be contracted by the company to another party, suitable supervision will be performed in order to ensure that the personal information etc. is managed safely.
TMM will respond promptly to reasonable requests regarding the disclosure, correction, suspension of use, or other handling pertaining to personal information after confirming the identity of the requesting party. To improve the protection of personal information and respond to changes to laws, regulations, and other standards, TMM may revise the policies displayed on this website regarding the protection of personal information. Visitors are therefore advised to check this website regularly.
1. If the company will create or provide anonymity processed information, notification of all items as required by law and any other stipulations will be made on the website etc.
2. The company will handle all anonymity processed information using an internally determined safe management policy.
*For details on the handling of personal information by this website and the purposes for which it is used, please see "Concerning Handling of Personal Information” etc.